Locations can be assigned to invoices created in DataQlick.
If you would like to keep sales separate within Quickbooks Online so you can run P&L and Balance Sheets for each individual location, you can do so by utilizing Locations in DataQlick.
Locations will sync to your QBO account (Plus version only).
QuickBooks Online help subject:
To turn on and create locations please follow the steps below:
- Gear > Company Settings (Account and Settings)
- On the Advanced tab
- Edit Categories (click on the pencil icon)
- Turn on Track locations and Save
This will turn on locations for you so that when you create a transaction you’ll be able to enter the location it goes to.
Next, create your locations.
- Gear > All Lists
- Select the Locations lists
- Select New in the top right hand corner
This is how you will create all your new locations. You’ll now be able to run a P&L by location as well as several other reports.
How helpful was this article?